Ever wonder how some of your friends manage to create amazing videos that really stand out and look so entertaining even though they aren’t professionals and don’t really have that much experience creating videos? It all boils down to the video creation software that is being used really – and the Movavi Video Suite is one software that will allow you to do the same.
Because the Movavi Video Suite uses an intuitive approach to video creation, using it is really a piece of cake. Even with no experience you will be able to learn how to create videos in just a couple of minutes, and the videos that you create will be polished and professional-looking – unlike those amateur productions that you often encounter.
The reason the Movavi Video Suite is able to create such amazing videos is down to the sheer scope of its extensive features that stretch across numerous different areas, including:
- Capture video from various sources including screen capture, webcams, analog sources (by digitizing them) or from files already stored on your PC or digital camera.
- Cutting and combining video segments to remove unwanted parts of your video footage and merge video segments and clips together into a final cut.
- Enhance the video quality by adjusting the color settings and fixing common problems such as interlaced, pixelated, blurry or shaky video segments.
- Polish the video by placing stylish transitions between scenes tastefully and applying stunning video effects accordingly.
- Add audio tracks to insert voiceovers or background music to jazz up your video.
- Insert customizable text to create captions, subtitles or watermarks.
- Optimize videos easily and save them with the help of the hundreds of presets available.
Each of those features is just as easy to use as the next and if you give it a try you’ll see that it only takes a couple of minutes for you to familiarize yourself with them. Once you do, you’ll be able to make videos that are entertaining and professional-looking and will impress all of your friends, including those who were creating videos in the first place and impressed you too.